Top 5 Best Ways to Break-Up From Your Girlfriend
Breaking up with that person that you once cared about it is always difficult, but it’s always worse if you don’t do it the right way… Here are the top 5 best ways to break up in a nice and subtle way from our VFD models:
1. Dani: Think of a right time. Avoid holidays and special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries at all costs. Even though you want it to be over, you don’t want to traumatize the other person forever because they were dumped on that one day.
2. Tugba: Pick an appropriate place, some people are more vulnerable. You want to avoid a big show, therefore avoid places like at school, restaurants, nightclubs, or wedding. In other words the less public, the better.
3. Vanessa: Do it face to face. If the relationship is relatively new or its a long distance relationship, maybe you can get away with breaking up over the phone. Do the right thing and end the relationship in person.
4. Katherine: If you are going to do it, be honest but sensitive. No one likes to get dumped, but at least tell the truth when it's over. There’s always some cases where you might hurt more by being fully honest, so you might want to rethink on how your honesty will be appreciated.
5. Mambo : You might want to think about your reactions and emotions. Come on, you are breaking up with someone, don’t seem too happy: you'll come off as mean-spirited. On the other hand, don’t react. Some people don't handle rejection well. Ignore the yelling and screaming, try to be and remain civil and don’t react.