Top 5 Picks From NYC Fashion Week
NYC Fall Fashion Week is wrapped up, and VFD Models found their top 5 favorite outfits from this year’s runway shows:
1. Desigual: Their fall collection was bright and exciting to watch down the runway! VFD Models favorite piece is this floral and colorful jacket that works beautifully with white pants or even a great pair of jeans.
2. Marc Jacobs: The perfect winter look when you live in a tropical city. This high waisted shorts look great with a more conservative top. Gloves, accessories, and a smokey eye makes this runway look a must-have.
3. Nicolle Miller: This classy yet elegant look reminds us that fall and winter are fun to get dressed up with some super-skinny jeans or leggings paired with a leather distressed jacket.
Miller named her collection "Rebels With a Cause," and offered a tagline: "Power Meets Pretty."
4. Phillip Lim: We couldn’t ignore the fact that it’s the Fall/Winter Collection Show, so here is our favorite coat from this week’s runway.
5. Naeem Khan: Last but not least is this breathtaking gown. Talking about grammys, wedding and special occasions, this is the dress that will cause turn-heads no matter where you go.