Weekly VFD Models Recap
VFD Models were present at the biggest happenings in Miami last weekend. Here’s a recap of all of the different events and sponsors that our top models worked with:
1. Big Brothers Big Sisters Golf Gala and Tournament: This annual fundraiser is one of the largest charitable golf tournaments in South Florida. Last week it kicked-off with a casino night where the guests had a fun-filled evening. The next morning everyone was treated for a full-day of golf and Grey Goose cocktails served by our VFD Models at the Trump National Doral Resort and Country Club.
2. Toys for Boys: VFD Models were part of an ultra exclusive event showing off the new line of Linde Werdelin watches and the exclusive cars that toys for boys sells such as Lamborghini, Ferrari and Rolls Royce.
3. The Beaux Arts Ball: On Saturday, the Beaux Arts Ball celebrated Miami’s oldest costume ball and the organization’s ongoing support for the University of Miami’s Lowe Art Museum. VFD Models Meryl and Vanessa were present at the event to show their support.
4. Le Grand Saint: Le Grand Saint Vodka is the most luxurious Sparkling Vodka in the world. VFD Model Madison was working as their brand ambassador at the I Love Liquor store located in Miami Beach. Customers were delighted to taste Le Grand Saint Rose Sparkling Vodka.
5. At Home In The Garden: Last Sunday at Villa Serena located in Miami, philanthropic leaders attended the afternoon garden party, honoring Adrienne Arsht, for her commitment to preservation. In this case, it was for her tireless efforts for the salvaging of Villa Serena, which was celebrating its 100th Anniversary this year. VFD Models and Grey Goose were at the event to support and offer its guests speciality cocktails from Grey Goose.
6. N'NAMDI Contemporary Miami: We couldn’t miss Miami’s Art Walk, and the Fusion Miami Buzz event at the N’namdi gallery. VFD Model Sarah was the Grey Goose brand ambassador for this night full of art and fashion.