VFD Marketing Presents: 5 Instagram Marketing Tips
If you’re not on Instagram then you are in the minority. Instagram boasts about 300 million users with around 75 million active users daily. Telling your brand’s story in pictures is an amazing opportunity to showcase your company, what you stand for and your identity. You can also connect and market to a growing list of people and businesses, engaging them on a daily basis. Below are 5 Instagram marketing tips for those looking to beef up their social media reach:
- Consistency. Stylistically it’s important to keep things consistent. This gives your brand image continuity and makes more sense to people. Disjointed is unattractive and unappealing.
- Use quality photos. If you want to be taken seriously, put some effort into your pictures and posts. We’re not saying you need a professional camera, but frame your pictures correctly and take the time to edit them to make your brand look best.
- Use hashtags consistently. Pay attention to what people are saying and what hashtags they’re posting to and play to those hashtags. Find about 10 that have strong activity and use them consistently to attract attention to your brand. If people don’t see you, then they won’t know about you.
- Be natural. Nothing comes off worse than a brand that is trying too hard and doing exactly the same as the next one. Play to your strengths and be natural. Personality wins and the best ones shine through.
- Don’t stop. A common mistake people make is not posting every day. Post at least once a day to keep your followers interested. It’s harder to get their interest again once you lose it.
VFD graphic and web designers are available for all branding, design and advertising needs.